Skip to main content

International: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Finally Break Up - NEST TV NEWS


It's the end of the road for Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson10 months after welcoming their daughter.

E! News confirmed on Tuesday that the couple split up right around the same time that rumors began swirling of another case of alleged infidelity involving the NBA player. He was reportedly seen at a party getting cozy with Kylie Jenner's best friend, Jordyn Woods.

While Khloe has yet to make a public statement about the split, she commented on an Instagram post about their breakup with a slew of yelling emojis. Her close friend Larsa Pippen added, "Amen!!" and Malika Haqq wrote, "STRONG FACTS!"

Before this happened, however, Tristan posted then immediately deleted a tweet about the allegations. He wrote, "FAKE NEWS" and took it down a few moments later.

Tristan was embroiled in a cheating scandal in April, right before Khloe gave birth to their daughter, True ThompsonThe Good American founder and her family were "heartbroken" about the reports that he cheated, and it became a focal point during a few episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

Since then, their relationship has had its ups and downs, but many sources have told E! News that Khloe's first and foremost priority is being a mother to True.
When the KUWTK episodes about True's birth and the scandal first aired, Khloe took to Twitter to give her perspective and reminisce on the situation as a whole. "I chose to put my feelings aside for the birth and to try and have as much positive energy that I could. My only thought was about the birth of my daughter. I wasn't going to let ANYONE disrupt anything less than what she deserved," she wrote on Nov. 4. "Joyous love. I chose to be mature & strong for True."

She said in another tweet, "I waited for this day for so many years! I know now, looking back that I was in shock because I couldn't believe that this would ever happen to me but I'm still very proud of myself for how I handled everything. True gave me the peace and strength I needed."
On New Years' Eve, Khloe reflected on her year and all the good and bad that came with 2018. "2018 was a roller coaster of emotions. My soul endured, the highest highs and the lowest lows. Praise be to GOD because at this moment, I'm at an all time high. This season the devil did not rest, I was tested, time and time again," she captioned an Instagram video of herself and True at their family's Christmas Eve party.



This news is proudly supported by NEST TV and First Nest Consult
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts