BBNaija: Read Teddy-A Eviction And Reaction From The Show - NEST TV

TEDDY A

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, host of Big Brother Naija show, on Sunday announced that Teddy A polled the lowest number of votes among the housemates nominated for eviction.

After his eviction, Teddy A said he’s not worried about what the future holds for him but expressed surprise that he got evicted after “my girl left”.

NEST TV Post Teddy A crying after his romantic partner eviction the previous day, immediately after the Saturday party.

On his relationship with Bambam, he said: “All my life, I’ve always had issues with women but I will know how to cope with it. When I get out there, I will sort it out. I feel we can help each other but we will see how it goes.

“I’m a thug but every thug has a soft side to him. My strategy was to flirt with every girl in the house but Bambam happened to be the one.”

Teddy A has openly admitted that he has a girlfriend and a baby mama.

In what was a first, Bambam was shockingly given her eviction marching orders on Saturday after the weekly party.

Although her exit was unceremonious, she was brought back for a post-eviction interview on Sunday.

During the chat, Bambam said she would love to forge a romantic relationship with Teddy A provided “it works out”.

She said: “I would like that [a relationship]. I’m not the kind of girl to get strung up over a man. I would let him come out and sort things out with his woman.”



       First Nest Consult and NEST TV are proud supporters of Big Bother Naija.

Comments

Popular Posts