BBNaija: Rico Reveals His Likeness For Ahneeka And Next Plan - NEST TV

RICO

Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Rico Swavey, has expressed his likeness for evicted former housemate, Ahneeka.

Speaking shortly after his eviction, on Sunday, Rico said Ahneeka really had an impact on him during their stay in the house.

He said, “I’m not disappointed because it’s a great opportunity, I will be going about with opportunity.”

On his attitude, he said, “I did not play safe but I was being myself. I was not hiding myself, I enjoyed the moment and had fun.”

On Ahneeka he said, “I grew some feelings for her, helped me grew stronger. I really like Ahneeka.”

Rico also said he would pursue a career in music and enhance his acting skill.
Speaking after he was evicted from the ongoing reality show, Rico known for his cooking skills while on the show, also expressed optimism to launch a restaurant.

According to Rico, “I will pay attention to music, make a lot of money and tell people my story through music.

“I have also come to love acting, I will be putting more energy to achieve more.

“I also will like to start a restaurant, though will not be doing the cooking myself but will breeze in occasionally to do one or two things for people.”
  First Nest Consult and NEST TV are proud supporters of Big Bother Naija.

Comments

Popular Posts