Toke Makinwa Finaly Give Reason For Going Nude - NEST TV


Nigerian Media Personality, Toke Makinwa, has tried to explain why she went nude for the campaign shoot of her forthcoming brand, Glow by TM.
She shared on Instagram:

“Worked so hard on my own skin care line, I can’t wait to share it with you all. The journey to clean, brighter, clearer, is no joke. I’ve had points where my whole skin fell apart and as a product Junkie, I’ll try on different ones just looking for that magic been to a lot of beauty fairs too.

“Then I met Buluwa, partnering with a million dollar company to create skin solutions has been such a ride, join me on a ride to glowing skin, we are live @glowbytm worldwide baby, we are just getting started.”

Remember a few days ago NEST TV report someone finally help in clothing Toke Makinwa nude.






   This news is supported by NEST TV and First Nest Consult

Comments

Popular Posts