BBNaija: Anto Finally Reveals Why She Needs the Grand Prize of N45m - NEST TV


Image result for picture of Anto BBNaija 

Anto Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, has given reasons she wants to win the Grand Prize of N45m.

Anto said she would build a house and start a business for her mother in the village with the prize money if she emerged winner.
She said, “I will love to win the grand prize.

“On why I want to win? I would love to win for my mum. Should I emerge winner, the money will be used to build her a house and start a business in the village.

“This will make her return from the United States and settle down in Nigeria.”
Anto, alongside, Bambam, Alex, Cee-c, Lolu, Tobi, Teddy A and Miracle are up for eviction this week.






 First Nest Consult and NEST TV are proud supporters of Big Bother Naija.

Comments

Popular Posts