BBNaija: Tobi’s Mum Rocks Wears Similar Hairstyle With Her Son - NEST TV



It’s very sure that BBNaija housemate, Tobi Bakare has his mum as one of his biggest fans.

She’s the real Most Valuable Player!

Not only is she proudly wearing her son’s fan base T.shirt, she is also wearing similar haircut Tobi is currently wearing in the house.

Meanwhile, Tobi Bakare, has told Alex that he is very eager to win the N45million prize money.

In a heart-to-heart discussion session he had with Alex, he said: “I am here for the money.”

Tobi also agreed his love for her but made it known that his love for the money was stronger.

“I like you a lot, Alex. But I am here for the money and I will compete against you for the money.

“However, I will not kill you or do anything that will hurt you for the money.”

Tobi encouraged Alex to be more competitive, not just for herself but for her family as well.

“I look forward to winning the Head of House challenge every time. I am here for the money and every other is extra and important as well.

“Always put your best foot forward. Now that you realize you are doing this not just for you but for yourself and your family, avoid letting negative people affect your vibe,” Tobi added.




   First Nest Consult and NEST TV are proud supporters of Big Bother Naija.

Comments

Popular Posts