Shatta Wale Denied Ever Getting Arrested by Policemen.

Shatta Wale has come out in public to explain why he fought with the Police Officers.
Famous Ghanaian dance hall singer, Shatta Wale was detained by the police in Ghana over a dispute he had with some Ghanaian policemen that stopped his vehicle. NEST TV earlier brought the report of Shatta Wale arrest some days ago.
Image result for Shatta Wale  pictures 2018
According to him, the Policemen called him a rascal that was the main reason he fought with them.


Speaking on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review, Shatta, however, denied ever getting arrested by Policemen.

He explained that the policeman stopped his G-Wagon vehicle which he had sent someone to go and wash so he went to the scene after he was being informed about it.

“It got to a point people were coming around, people don’t know the relationship I have with him so he actually used the word you these rascals and I said oh, uncle, you’re calling me rascal, that’s when I got pissed. I was like let’s leave the car keys with him, he can even keep the car and drive because I love him so much.
“I don’t want the word rascal, people were coming around and I didn’t want them to hear him call me a rascal and then the next thing you see and hear, my story will be all over the media. That Policeman is no person people should get worried about because he’s my man,”

Please Share this post and subscribe:

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts